Our firm Pelaghias, Christodoulou, Vrachas LLC is one of the most established and oldest law firms in Cyprus. We strive for excellence in reaching quality taking our clients objectives personally and aiming to build strong and long – lasting relationships. We consolidate a profound, multi-faceted knowledge of the law with a strong sense of professionalism in delivering results through our powerful team of lawyers.
Our law firm was founded in 1920 by John G. Pelaghias and originally operated in Limassol. In 1950 his son George J. Pelaghias relocated the law firm to Nicosia, where it has been operating since then.
In 1984, Alexandra Pelaghias – Christodoulou joined her father and subsequently became partner in the law firm. In 1992, our law firm grew further when Petros Fr. Vrachas joined the firm which was then reorganised and later renamed to PELAGHIAS, CHRISTODOULOU, VRACHAS LLC.