Alexandra Pelaghias-Christodoulou was born in Nicosia, Cyprus. She graduated from DeMontfort University Leicester with a BA (Hons) Law in 1983.
She was admitted as a Member of the Cyprus Bar Association in 1984 and has been practicing law ever since. Alexandra is now one of the Managing Partners at the law firm Pelaghias, Christodoulou, Vrachas L.L.C. as same was renamed when Petros Fr. Vrachas joined the law firm in 1992.
Alexandra has a wide scope of expertise across numerous legal practice areas. Specifically, she has a wide range of experience in corporate and commercial law, shipping & ship finance, financial services & investments, banking & finance, immigration law, energy law and international tax planning.
Registered lawyer in the registry of the Oath Law regulated by the Cyprus Bar Association
Current Member of the Board of Directors of Professional Organisations/Associations
- President of the Aviation Sub-Committee of the Shipping & Aviation Committee of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Member of the BOD of GLOBALAW – A worldwide legal network & President of the Women Initiative of GLOBALAW
- Member of the BOD of Cyprus-Slovak Business Association (CSBA)
Current Member of Professional Associations & Memberships
- Shipping & Aviation Committee of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Cyprus Investment Funds Association (CIFA)
- Great Britain-Cyprus Business Association
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) – Cyprus Committee Roster
- Propeller Club of the United States – International Port of Limassol
- Member of the Cyprus-Russian Business Association (CYRUBA)
Past Member of the Board of Directors of Professional Organisations/Associations
- Cyprus Electricity Authority where she served for almost 3 years.
- Board of Directors of the Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation
Past Member of Professional Organisations/Associations
- Legal Committee of the Democratic Rally
- Committee for Regulation Tobacco Advertisements
email@example.comEmail DisclaimerContacting us by email does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should not send us any confidential information, and we will not treat as confidential any information you choose to provide. Proceeding to send us an email via this online link acknowledges that you understand and agree with this notice.