Petros Vrachas was born in Nicosia, Cyprus. He graduated from the National Kapodistrian University of Athens with a BA (Hons) Law in 1984.
He was admitted as a Member of the Cyprus Bar Association in 1985 and has been practicing law ever since. Petros is now one of the Partners at the law firm Pelaghias, Christodoulou, Vrachas L.L.C.
Petros has a wide scope of expertise across numerous legal practice areas. Specifically, he has a wide range of experience in corporate and company law, shipping & ship finance, trusts, trademarks, probate, real estate and various litigation matters.
Current Member of the Board of Directors of Professional Organisations/Associations
- Cyprus-Slovak Business Association (CSBA)
- Vice President of the Cyprus-Egypt Association
Current Member of Professional Associations & Memberships
- Companies’ Committee of the Cyprus Bar Association representing the Kyrenia Bar Association
- Cyprus Investment Funds Association (CIFA)
- Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Cyprus-Russian Business Association (CYRUBA)
Past Member of the Board of Directors of Professional Organisations/Associations
- Legal Committee of the Democratic Rally
email@example.comEmail DisclaimerContacting us by email does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should not send us any confidential information, and we will not treat as confidential any information you choose to provide. Proceeding to send us an email via this online link acknowledges that you understand and agree with this notice.