PROBATE & TRUSTS
Our firm has extensive experience in probate proceedings, including proving of wills, issuance of grants of letters of administration and re-sealing of British Commonwealth grants in Cyprus. Our litigation team may represent the deceased persons’ executors or (estate) administrators before the court, assisting in the overall process. We also assist in setting up trusts, administer them and administer clients’ estates both onshore and offshore. The work has a strong tax element and great attention is given to this aspect, including all matters relating to personal financial requirements for private clients and their families.
Our services include:
- Drafting Wills
- Preparing all documentation for the Grant of Probate
- Appointment of an Executor
- Administration of the estate of the deceased in the absence of a will
- Advising and assisting Administrators/Executors of wills by preparing all relevant documents needed to be produced for the relevant public authorities
- Preparing where necessary applications for the Resealing (legalisation) of wills in cases involving those domiciled outside of Cyprus
- Obtaining and expediting urgent probate in matters involving international disputes and foreign limitation periods, where time is of the essence
Please contact us for further information.
Privacy & Cookies Policy