Our firm advises on a wide range of aviation-related work ranging from the registration, chartering and mortgaging of different types of aircraft in Cyprus to the acquisition of airport retail and food & beverage facilities. Our team has developed the legal expertise and the necessary experience to address all issues faced by air carriers, whether commercial airlines or otherwise, aircraft manufacturers, aircraft lessors, airport operators, tour operators and service providers.
Indicatively, we render legal advice and assistance in the aviation industry on the following matters:
- Regulatory compliance and licensing
- Corporate issues, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Aircraft financing and related securities
- Operating leases and contractual matters
- Aircraft registration, deregistration and repossession
- Restructuring and lending
- State aid issues
- Environmental issues
- Infrastructure projects
- Service Agreements
- Legal advice on insurance issues
- Advise & Drafting commercial agreements for Tourism and Transport Agents
Please contact us for further information.