Our Firm Pelaghias Christodoulou Vrachas LLC, one of the most established and oldest law Firms in Cyprus provides international clients sophisticated, premier-quality work in high-stakes international legal services. Our Law Firm was founded in 1920 by John G. Pelaghias and originally operated from Limassol. In 1950 his son George J. Pelaghias transferred the Firm’s practice to Nicosia, where it has been operating since then. In 1984 Alexandra Pelaghias-Christodoulou joined her father in the practice and became partner in the firm. The Firm grew further when in 1992 Petros Fr. Vrachas joined the firm, which was then reorganised and renamed to PELAGHIAS, CHRISTODOULOU, VRACHAS & Co. Since then our Firm has been constantly growing and both with internal as well as well external associates.
The firm’s activities revolve mainly around the fields of corporate and commercial law, international tax planning and business investment, ship and shipping finance as well as general litigation. Our firm is well conscious of the need to ensure broad consideration of our clients’ affairs and we strive to achieve same.
In 2011, our Firm received a notable recognition in Cyprus as part of the Republic’s top law firms. The ranking list, which was published in Gold, the international investment, business and finance magazine of Cyprus, considers the firm as part of the top 50 law firms of Cyprus. In a country with over 500 law firms, the inclusion of the firm in Gold’s ranking is a major recognition of the firm’s efficiency.
Since 01.01.2012 the former Partnership of Pelaghias, Christodoulou, Vrachas and Co had been converted to a legal company, named Pelaghias, Christodoulou, Vrachas LLC.