Our Firm is one of the most established Firms in Cyprus in the field of aviation, travel and transport matters. Indeed tourism in Cyprus is one of the biggest and most profitable industries. Our Firm has developed the legal expertise and the necessary experience to address all issues faced by air carriers, whether commercial airlines or otherwise, aircraft manufacturers, aircraft lessors, airport operators, tour operators and service providers alike.
Indicatively, we render legal advice and assistance in the aviation industry on the following issues:
- Regulatory compliance and licensing
- Corporate issues, Mergers and acquisitions,
- Aircraft Financing and related securities
- Operating leases and contractual matters
- Aircraft registration, deregistration
- Aircraft Repossession
- Restructuring and lending
- Competition, cartels and abuses of dominance
- State aid issues
- Environmental issues
- Infrastructure projects
- Service Agreements
- Legal advice on insurance issues.
While the service we offer to tourism/transport agents include drafting commercial agreement and advising on all related matters.